Welcome

Maybe tablescaping has always been in me from arranging little displays in my dad's pharmacy when I was a teen to decorating my classroom through my 35 years of teaching. Now that I am retired, this seems the next step.

Friday, April 20, 2012

Tablescape Record

After I discovered what "Table scaping" was, I discovered a huge group of bloggers that take part in "parties", linking their newest scape to the first blog.  I think there are "Table scape Tuesdays" and all kinds of other special "parties".  One is a mosaic photo party.  Some make a mosaic of their tablescape and others make the mosaic out of other related photos.  I like recording my tablescapes in this mosaic style.  I haven't joined any of the challenges, preferring at this point to stumble along unrecognized until I know more about what I am doing.


Easter Tablescape for Brunch and Family Dinner

1 comment: