Welcome

Maybe tablescaping has always been in me from arranging little displays in my dad's pharmacy when I was a teen to decorating my classroom through my 35 years of teaching. Now that I am retired, this seems the next step.

Monday, March 26, 2012

007 - What? USE the table? Gasp

 That's right.  We have company for lunch today and I have a table all set soooooo.  We are actually going to use it.

I am not all that happy with the flowers and will replace them with Oasis and a few choice posies from the florist, but not time to do that before lunch today.

Not sure about the iced tea glasses with the gold rim.  Maybe a little too formal for this luncheon table.

I just thought tipping the camera was a little artsy.  um...nope.  But I was standing on a high chair and couldn't move around at all.

Another tippy photo.  I must check the tablescape blogs to see if anyone gives photography tips.

I really like this little glass fish and think he looks right with the shells.  There is a blue and purple one, too, but not for this table.

No comments:

Post a Comment